- Feed Supplement -
• Information: BelgaBac is a highly concentrated water-soluble powder of probiotic electrolytes which improves the intestinal balance by reactivating and increasing the intestinal flora. BelgaBac rebuilds the micro flora after antibiotic treatments and after vaccinations. Also it stimulates the immune system and prevents the pigeons from stress. Indications for use: In all cases of intestinal disorder (bad droppings). BelgaBac suppresses the growth of pathogen bacterias, and is also effective in cases of stress and after antibiotic treatments and vaccinations.
• Use ( sachet ): 1 sachet per 2 litres of water daily or over 1 kg of grain 2 times per week. During stress situations the dose must be doubled and prolonged for 5 days.
• Use ( container ): 2 measurespoons per 2 litres of water daily or over 1 kg of grain 2 times per week. During stress situations the dose must be doubled and prolonged for 5 days. * Grain can be moistened with diluted Belgasol, vegetable oil, garlic oil or water down lemon juice.
• Active ingredients:1,5 billion active microorganisms such as: - Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 10415 - 1000 KBE - Pediococcus acidilactici CNCM MA 18/5 - 500 KBE per gram on the basis of Dextrose, Magnesiumfumarate, Sodiumchloride and Potassiumchloride.
• Packaging & handling: Store: cool. Not to be used in pigeons for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children. For veterinary use only.
- Packaging: Available in containers of 100 gr. and sachets of 5 gr.